All applicants over the age of 18 must qualify and be listed as a leaseholder. Everyone occupying the apartment under the age of 18 must be listed as an occupant on the lease. Income Verification in the form of one of the following documents is required:
1. Two most recent consecutive pay stubs.
2. Offer letter on company letterhead with a follow up phone call verifying that employment is approved and background check has been returned.
3. Original company letterhead with verification via phone call with company payroll or HR department.
4. A notarized letter from a owner with the company’s business license attached.
5. Two most recent bank deposits showing recurring pay deposits.
6. Tax forms from a current employer (e.g. 1040, 1040ez) with the W-2 or 1099’s attached.
7. The two most recent checking, savings, mutual fund statements which when divided by 12 months reveal enough funds.
Students are defined as those applicants that are going to school on a full-time basis. Students are required to show proof of their full-time status. All students are required to have a co-signer/guarantor for income qualification. If co-signor/guarantor lives outside the US, they are required to pay the full lease term in advance to qualify.